Quickpayportal (www.quickpayportal.com) a leading free online service to pay Medical bill in the United States, helps patients to fulfill their medical needs online. The portal is launched by athenahealth Inc, an American company which primary deals with network services in the healthcare sector and provides mobile apps in the country. The official website of Quickpayportal is www.quickpayportal.com, which is a well-noted site among the users in the country. The online portal allows its customers to interact and communicate with the services, request for an appointment of a doctor, reschedule an appointment which is already fixed, request a doctor prescription, pay the outstanding bills, view their profile information, update their profile information, view the account information, update the account information, access of health records, maintenance of health records etc.
Quckpayportal Bill Pay
The online portal provided the first-time users, a feasible way to register themselves. To gain access to the online portal, please visit the official website and enter the 15 digit QuickPay code. Once you enter the code, click on Sign up button. You will be prompted to enter all of your personal details such as first name, last name, mobile number, Social Security Number (SSN), email address etc. When it comes to email, please make sure you provide a valid email address as you need to verify your email i.e., clicking on the verification link sent by the Quickpayportal. Please enter all the details and click submit button.
You will then be prompted to choose your password, please choose a password which is strong i.e., a combination of uppercase, lowercase letters, numbers, special characters etc. Once you choose a password, click on submit button. Your application will then be in processing state. On successful processing, you will then be redirected to your dashboard which means that your online account is active.
Follow these simple steps for using Quickpayportal:
- Please visit the official website www.quickpayportal.com.
- You can see a text field where you can enter your QuickPay code. The code is also known as the access code or Statement ID.
- Please enter the code and click Sign In button.
- You will then be able to view the patient dashboard, where you can see all the pending bills etc.
Follow these simple steps for paying your medical bills online using Quickpayportal:
The patients who are registered to the online service are allowed to pay all their medical bills online. Patients can use their credit/debit cards, net banking and noted wallets to pay off their bills.
- Visit the official website www.quickpayportal.com.
- Enter the QuickPay code and click Sign In button.
- You will be prompted to enter your password, please use the password which you’ve chosen at the time of registration.
- Click Sign In button once you enter your details.
- You will be able to view your dashboard where you can see the menu on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
- Click on “Bill payment”.
- You will then see the outstanding bills which need to be cleared. You can pay all your bills at once or choose the bills which you want to pay first.
- Once you choose the bill and click next button, you will be redirected to the payment gateway page where you need to use your preferred payment method to finish the transaction.
- Once the transaction is complete, you will be receiving an email or text message stating that your transaction is successful.
Things required to access Quickpayportal:
- A personal computer with internet access and browser installed.
To access the patient portal, a personal computer is required with a high-speed internet connection and a browser is required to open the official website. Please make sure to accept the cookies without which you won’t be able to view the website content.
- A valid and working email id to receive health-related information.
Make sure you have the valid email ID which is in working condition as the portal will send health-related emails. Some of the emails will go into the spam folder if the sender is using an unknown domain. So, please make sure you don’t set the spam filter so that the emails won’t go into the spam folder.
- Adobe reader installed.
Please make sure you install the adobe reader in your personal computer. It will be helpful to view the documents which were sent through email. You can download and install the official version here – http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html